Cynthia is a trained diversity facilitator and has experience in organisational development, team cohesion, culture surveys, and coaching. Her coaching career was born out of a deep desire to support people on their transformational journey. She has trained managers in coaching for performance and facilitated inter-personal skills sessions. Over the last 4 years she has coached across all levels in organisations with a focus in personal development, leadership development, dealing with work related issues and team dynamics.
Prior to this, Cynthia worked as a Group Head of HR for a financial services provider. She has more than 14 years of experience as an HR generalist partnering with business to achieve results. She enjoys designing and developing HR initiatives that are aligned to the strategic direction of the various businesses she partners with.
Cynthia has worked on initiatives involving the clarification of vision and values, team and leadership development, culture and change management for a variety of businesses and Leadership teams.
Her way of working is characterised by a partnership approach to problem solving, creative approaches to experiential learning and dynamic interventions in both skills development and awareness raising.
- BA. Hons. Psychology (UKZN)
- Diploma in HRM (Damelin)
- Current: Masters in Business Executive Coaching (WITS)
- Comensa Registered Coach Time to think accredited Coach
- Enneagram Individual and Team Accredited Coach
- Star Leadership Coach and leadership Development, Professional Coach
- Narrative Coach
- Licenced Provider for the Temple Index for functional fluency which is a psychometric tool which provides a framework for building positive relationships
- Spiritual Intelligence and Quantum Leadership
- Valuing cultural diversity: Certified Facilitator
- Ubelele Working with Groups