Coaching is a powerful support structure to empower you to achieve the outcomes you most desire. It is about empowering you to clarify your goals and dreams, to hold yourself accountable in making them happen, to help you recognize and see what is standing in your way, the invisible barriers you often can’t see, and ultimately coaching helps you to realize that you really do have all the answers and insights in yourself, and that the answers lie with you and nobody else.
Coaching is for you if:
- You are wanting to make some major shifts in your life
- You are wanting to get to the next level but not sure how
- You want to feel alive again from a place of excitement for your future
- You are wanting to free yourself from reoccurring patterns or themes you can’t seem to break free from
- You are seeking a journey of deep self-awareness and personal-mastery
- You are seeking a support structure to keep the progress you are achieving in momentum
The International Coach Federation (ICF) defines coaching as: “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential”.
Coaches and Mentors of South Africa (COMENSA) defines coaching as “a professional, collaborative and outcomes-driven method of learning that seeks to develop an individual and raise self-awareness so that he or she might achieve specific goals and perform at a more effective level”.
A coach is a thinking partner to accelerate learning and development. Coaches seek to empower others through igniting their thinking, increasing their insight and developing their self-awareness in order to take new actions in their lives.
Please email email@example.com for programme costs and additional info