Star Mentorship Programme
What is the purpose of the programme?
- To work alongside any leadership development intervention
- To develop a team of individuals that can help embed the learnings and insights of the programme
- To have a process that deepens awareness, connection and collaboration between different aspects of the business
- To have a process that helps educate individuals going through the programme about all of the other aspects of the business
- To leave with a deep understanding of Responsibility, what this really means, and how to hold yourself and others accountable
What is the intended outcome?
- To develop a mentorship community to take future mentees through a leadership development process
- To create a structure that helps bring together the many different facets of the business with the aim of create a higher level of community
- To have a process that develops the mentors and mentees not only from a technical perspective, but in the ability to develop themselves
What makes this programme different from other programmes like it?
- The deep desire, passion and commitment of the facilitation team for every person going through this process to get all the concepts and processes on a level that allows everyone to embody them into their life using practical (relevant) real business examples
- The programme is very practical, and delivers content that will significantly affect each person’s lives both on a professional level, and a personal level. The effect of this is a heightened sense of engagement and participation